The Digital Marketer is in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the YVFWC brand, products, and services. This role supports a data-driven strategy to analyze and enhance the performance of marketing through all digital channels. Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field. 4 years of experience in social media marketing or a similar field may substitute for the degree
- Experience: 3 years of experience in digital marketing. Must include at least 1 year of experience in executing and analyzing paid social media campaigns.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Google Analytics or Facebook Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Ability to manage time effectively and deliver projects on schedule. Strong editing and copy-editing skills. Ability to analyze internal or external trends and issues and create appropriate solutions to address them. Incredible attention to detail. Ability to make connections and demonstrate deep level thinking. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts. Strong knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends). Knowledge of video and photo editing software such as Adobe. Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas). Excellent communication skills including the ability to tailor message to specific audiences. Knowledge of the following technologies is preferred: SmartSheet, content management systems, Reputation.com. Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Korean) preferred. Excellent analytical skills. Data-driven thinking. Self-motivated. Self-directed but also collaborative. Intermediate level proficiency with InDesign and other design tools. Experience creating, maintaining, and optimizing websites. Problem-solving and organizational abilities. Creativity, passion, and attention to detail. Passionate/outgoing personality; able to create a sense of excitement for your products.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics. Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work. At Farm Workers Clinic:
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.