Sparks Group is seeking a qualified and dynamic Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to join a publicly traded company in Richmond, VA that’s the leading designer, marketer and distributor of small household and commercial appliances. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing will establish and develop the digital marketing multi-channel roadmap and strategy that attracts consumers to consumer brand websites, digital, social and retailer channels, and promotes awareness, consideration, and sales of branded products and services.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Establish and develop digital marketing multi-channel roadmap.
- Supervise and direct in-house digital marketing group, external agency, development, media and technical partners.
- Develop brand product and promotional digital campaigns.
- Establish campaign digital creative asset production scope of work for digital creative content team production.
- Coordinate business strategies cross-functionally to maximize efficiency and achieve desired business results.
- Direct and oversee all digital channels to ensure brand consistency and mitigate risk.
- Prepare digital technology systems growth and adoption strategy.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Qualifications/Background Profile:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or an equivalent/relevant degree in a related field, Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience leading progressive digital marketing initiatives; understanding of universal design principles is desirable.
- 5 years of experience in P&L, budget, and personnel management.
- Demonstrated knowledge driving business results through effective cross-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of current and emerging digital marketing channel relationship to the digital consumer paths to purchase.
- Advanced analytic and evaluation competencies and in-depth knowledge of emerging digital marketing tools, techniques, technologies, and testing practices.
- Sound understanding of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM, A/B testing, affiliate performance marketing, display, retargeting and program advertising principles; experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum project management principles is preferred.
- High level familiarity with web design, user experience, systems integration, and ADA compliance design principles.
- Strong cross-functional team leadership and effective communication skills to engage stakeholders and influence outsiders.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Job posted on Indeed.