Ingredion is hiring for an exciting opportunity of Digital Marketing Specialist. This position is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in activating the Ingredion digital marketing strategy. In this role, you will implement processes and tactics to drive brand awareness, engagement and lead generation via channels including website, trade shows, paid media, paid search and social. The position will assist in developing and running digital marketing campaigns using Ingredion brand guidelines. In addition, this role will track and analyze the efficiency of digital marketing activities including website traffic and engagement and automated email campaign analytics.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement interactive marketing programs using tactics including email marketing, paid search, retargeting, display and social media, to generate qualified sales leads.
- Collaborate with key partners to execute and monitor the efficiency of campaigns crafted in Pardot and Salesforce to engage prospective and existing customers.
- Create HTML emails, nurture and drip campaigns, landing pages and forms while maintaining standard methodology and brand compliance.
- Build an efficient user experience on the website, including SEO standard methodologies, visual updates, landing page optimization and personalized content delivery.
- Import and distribute leads collected from offline channels.
- Provide reports on Marketing & Sales performance from Google Analytics, salesforce.com, and Pardot.
- Support our regional marketing managers and go-to-market teams with best practice campaign use and management of Salesforce.com CRM system, including the creation of reports and dashboards.
- Provide support for all communications and guarantee company-wide standards are met (e.g., privacy, GDPR, CANSPAM) for all owned and paid assets, including customer facing materials
- Align with corporate style guidelines to preserve company’s image, both internally and externally, maintaining corporate branding standards
- Innovate the process of working closely with all internal partners and external agencies and other key suppliers to execute digital initiatives.
- Support other marketing communications programs and activities as needed
The Digital Marketing Specialist position is well-suited for you if you:
- Can execute a digital marketing strategy with the ability to translate a big picture into meaningful plans and tactics.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and take initiative and ownership of digital projects.
- Possess an understanding of the B2B customer journey and strong business acumen to think and act in line with the organization roadmap.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge across food market segments.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of digital marketing or marketing operations experience
- Experience with the Salesforce.com CRM solution and Pardot marketing automation tool and their associated reporting platforms, dashboards and tools
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud or similar Content Management System, and web analytics, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Expertise in a range of report generation tools, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Tableau
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent project management skills, with a proven ability to consistently prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media
- Experience with sales enablement tools and reporting (iPresent and AtEvent an advantage)
- Previous experience with SEO and SEM.
- Ability to travel up to 15-20%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula. Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance. Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business. Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
Job posted on Indeed.