We are currently currently seeking a highly-motivated, data-driven, and experienced Marketing Operations Specialist with a desire to join our growing leading edge technology company, currently at about 300 total employees. This person will be responsible for executing targeted marketing automation campaigns, building and testing various promotions of the Xometry manufacturing on demand platform, develop and launch Account Based Marketing (ABM) tactics for key companies, and assist with email and/or conversational marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will take an analytical approach by consistently finding solutions to maximize engagement, retention, and referrals. This position will report directly to the Customer Relationship Marketing Manager.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to automate transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer activation, retention, and referrals
- Create and execute creative email marketing campaigns with highly technical content
- Create and manage content for the website and social channels
- Measure, analyze, and present campaign performance focusing on KPIs such as open rates, CTRs, conversion rates
- Ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity of customer and contact lists in database
- Work across the organization (Sales, Product, Data Science, Operations, Development, CS, etc.) to continuously improve the customer journey from onboarding to referrals, from marketing touch points to onsite experience
- Develop and manage an integrated framework for onboarding new customers, driving repeat business, and increase referrals and maintain comprehensive documentation of our processes
- Completion of BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related area
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience with user segmentation, email marketing programs, referral marketing, social marketing in a high-growth, high-tech environment
- Results-driven with a keen focus on metrics. Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
- Proven experience leveraging HubSpot to create nurture campaigns, lead scoring models, and manage segmented buyer journeys through workflows
- Experience working with marketing automation, CRM, and other platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Survey Monkey, Zendesk, Salesforce, Zapier, Ambassador, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Solid project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize
- Obsessed with providing great customer experiences
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 3,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job posted on Indeed.